Sunday, November 28, 2010

car problem

My car had problem about 10 days ago. When turning sharply, its steering wheel might be stuck. Obviously, it is not safe for driving. I drove it to dealer for repairing immediately. I thought fixing might need 2-3 days, and I did not ask for rental car from dealer. Next day, dealer called me and said they found the problem: one part were damaged and need to replace. They didn't have this part in stock and they are not sure when the part would be there. I still thought it is OK for me without car for a week. But last Thursday, They were still waiting. I had to ask they for a rental car. I got rental car yesterday, and still do not know when my car would be fixed.

My lesson is when repairing a car, ask a rental car immediately.

No comments:

Post a Comment