Thursday, December 2, 2010

How to choose class to take

It is time to enroll classes, and many friends are asking which classes are easy to get a high score? Maybe it is not a right way to choose class.

This semester, after I enrolled cmpt361 – computer graphics, one friend persuaded me to drop it because cmpt361 is very difficult: too many contents and labs cost too much time. When I was work on the labs, I had to say that my friend was right. However, after finishing my labs, I felt this course is interesting.

It is a kind of dilemma, we want to get high score, and we also want to learn more knowledge. On the other hand, if a course cost too much time, there will be less time left for other courses. I really do not know what to say if other people ask my opinion if cmpt361 is a good class to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment